Friday, November 2, 2018

Descriptive Horror Writing

This week we have been working on horror story's This is my horror story it isn't done yet but it will nearly be done here it is.


                            The horrored house.
I was walking toward it toward the horrored house the house of horror hill dread. No one ever went near Horror Hill the house is treated badly and has never been looked after, it looks like a pig-sty almost as if it is. I am nearly there.
I get to the fence gate, the fence is very rotten. I go to unlock the gate and the lock is jammed, I force it a bit, finally I get it and open the gate. I shut it and go to the veranda of the house as I walk up the steps the whole fencing around the house including the gate falls over and then the house makes a sound almost as if air is being released from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.